*From:* School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> *On
Behalf Of *Edith Fogarty
*Sent:* Thursday, March 19, 2020 5:23 PM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Zoom for students under 13?

I am getting mixed messages around the use of Zoom for virtual learning
with students under 13.  Can those of you who have been vetting companies
for privacy compliance let me know if they have been added to the
"approved" list?

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x233
802.222.5196 fax

 [image: Image removed by sender.][image: Image removed by sender.][image:
Image removed by sender.]

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.