I see we have a privacy contract for Zoom dated 2018. I do not have a signed Exhibit E. One had been requested at that time. We will follow up in the morning. I will also upload the contract to the SDPC website.

Elaine
________________________________
From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 5:23:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Zoom for students under 13?

I am getting mixed messages around the use of Zoom for virtual learning with students under 13.  Can those of you who have been vetting companies for privacy compliance let me know if they have been added to the "approved" list?

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x233
802.222.5196 fax
 [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1tIY2t4CCHybgNlwPvLw1_Yz-4czHL2nO&revid=0B-2BSol4TOO9cGh0WmJkdTNnakxKSExNWVBnTGYrVks4Rlk4PQ] [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-2BSol4TOO9UTAtMkE5MmZJQVU&revid=0B-2BSol4TOO9NWJUNm8zc1VjU1ZmUjNJWmFpd2NCNWN5c0EwPQ] [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1ii3qcWStrjMt3JHXlE5z0zoMs5tEgxr_&revid=0B-2BSol4TOO9UEwrWlhYbmg1bVNvT0Z5WHdCbXM3RkM1ZVd3PQ]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Search <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2flist.uvm.edu%2farchives%2fschool-it.html&c=E,1,v6HMLnkekliqHIJT_6Aqf-BlxYQkFgwbgiFj1lp01GLy_ySD3xgtDe-D3hUjen4NfoPQ6rtl9QF0SJU6EVYfqESicgU3__r0H6xJ_DQrhCHNJoEKN2KJIsYe&typo=1> the SCHOOL-IT Archive