What about Zoom and desktop sharing.  EDU accounts have no time limits.  Sign in with district Google account.

Or Hangouts with desktop sharing.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Technology Department
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

For immediate assistance call:
Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
EWSD Technology Department