Just to tag onto Patricia's message here.. thanks Vermont districts that are involved in the SDPC.. Once this CV19 gets somewhat past us I'd like to revisit some effort to get this moving with districts less involved.   There are some help resources on the site to get you started.. and I believe at this point, most districts have an account.  I still "approve" accounts so I check occasionally to set them up..

More on this at a later time, but thanks Patricia for bringing it back to the fore...

Peter