Bonnie beat me to it, but I suggest  https://online-voice-recorder.com/, and here is a tutorial I created on Sharing your voice, earlier in the year.  Vocaroo is also a goto app because it is just so simple, I just have reservations about it being its own host of the audio files, even though it doesn't require a user login, and their privacy statement does not state an age restriction.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning