Does Bark filter?  The description on their site says:  " Bark uses advanced algorithms to detect and proactively alert parents to issues their children face online, such as cyberbullying, sexting, and signs of depression and suicidal thoughts. By only showing parents potential problems on their children's social media, text messaging, and email accounts, Bark's approach saves parents valuable time and helps build trust between parent and child. "

Nowhere does that say it blocks attempts to visit a a site.
-----

Robert Wickberg
Technology Coordinator, BAMS, BUHS, and WRCC
802-451-3418