My experience is that the flagging of issues isn't immediate.

Gary

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:38 AM Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm testing Bark right now on a test OU, the dashboard shows the test accounts.  I logged in to one of the accounts and made a google doc and sent an email with some "concerning" content.  How long should it take for Bark to scan and detect it?  I assume it can scan google docs since it has the ability to scan gmail and drive

image.png

Setup was a bit weird, In the admin console Bark is not turned on for that OU, but inside bark's dashboard the OU is monitored and again accounts show up so I imagine it should work?

2nd attempt:
I turned the service on and sent another email, still no "issue" was logged  and I event turned up the sensitivity for the content areas.

How long does it take for an issue to get flagged?

This test account is logged in to google on a windows PC in incognito mode....