Everything is sooooooo slooooooooow right now.

DB

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:45 AM Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Is anyone having issues getting in to the console?
> [image: image.png]
>
> --
> Ben Leslie
> *Coordinator of Technology*
> Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union / Arlington School District
>
> *Arlington High School*
> P: 802-375-2589 ext. 165
> *Fisher Elementary School*
> P: 802-375-6409 ext. 261

 *Please note* As of July 2019, my official  email address is

[image: Give with Heart] <http://gf.me/u/tu6ctv> [image: WSD Logo]
<https://wsdvt.org> Drew Blanchard
Technology Integrationist
Google Apps Certified
vm  (802) 383–6073
e  [log in to unmask]
<https://www.facebook.com/wsdschools/> <https://twitter.com/WinooskiLearns>
<https://wsdvt.org/>

I apologize for the following long, wordy, and required signature statement

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments,
is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only
for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without
prior consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is also
protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use,
forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing, copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately at 802-655-0485 or return e-mail, and
delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.