Everything is sooooooo slooooooooow right now.

DB

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:45 AM Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Is anyone having issues getting in to the console?
image.png

--
Ben Leslie
Coordinator of Technology

Arlington High School
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 165
Fisher Elementary School
P: 802-375-6409 ext. 261

 *Please note* As of July 2019, my official  email address is [log in to unmask]

Give with Heart WSD Logo Drew Blanchard
Technology Integrationist
Google Apps Certified
vm  (802) 383–6073

I apologize for the following long, wordy, and required signature statement

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing, copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-655-0485 or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.