I think the Google Certified Educator Level 1 is super achievable and I've seen some districts encourage their staff to complete it

https://teachercenter.withgoogle.com/certification_level1

Lucie

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 8:40 AM Eric Christie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone out there have any test or training checklist that new staff take when they are employed to see how proficient they are in google or general computer use? My district is looking for something to give to new employees to test their knowledge of google and then assign them google trainings appropriately. Thanks for any input.

--
Eric Christie
Network Administrator

Lucie deLaBruere