A place to be present for a few minutes

Last night I watched the #vted community on Twitter connect as they joined in a Twitter Chat moments after Governor Scott's announcement.  Thank you somuch Tim, Brian, Jason for organizing a time for folks to connect --it's as if you predicted a time  that would exemplify the topic you wanted to chat about ""The Roles Schools Can Play in Maintaining Relationships and a Sense of Community"

 Here is a Wakelet collection of the #vted chat yesterday evening starting with the breaking news from the Governors office that quickly moved into the scheduled Twitter chat #vted
https://wakelet.com/wake/62b1f851-cbc4-4066-9ab4-5d812dcfa07d

One of the sentiments captured during the chat (and also on this listserv earlier this week)  is that multiple platforms and means of communication would be key to helping us make it through this time and meeting our various needs at different time. (Snail Mail was even brought up)

In response to that I set up a Virtual Water Cooler using Google Meet for any of you who want to take a coffee break with each other today.  Let's call it 10:00 o'clock for 10 minutes or so. and then perhaps "on the hour". 11:00 or noon or 1:00  or 2:00 or 3:00  for anyone who just wants to walk up to the virtual Water Cooler and replenish for a 10 minute  stretch break.  (sorry about all the mixed metaphors)  If you just need to breath with someone else- who just happens to be walking up to the water cooler at the same time. drop on in....

To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/uhp-vgns-fcx

Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 631-552-5441 and enter this PIN: 952 526 770#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/uhp-vgns-fcx?hs=5

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com