Our 1:1 is modified; giving to families that "need" one. I've issued about
400, out of 1600 students. We have been giving them to k-2 families.
However, we've got some services such as Gmail turned off for the k-2
crowd.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:05 AM Peter Drescher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hey..
>
> We have been "holding the line" on Chromebook deployment for K-2 grades..
> in other words devices not being sent home for them yet.  But, now with our
> new "landscape"...hmmmm....
>
> What have you all been doing?  What grade levels are you sending devices
> home?
>
> What stipulations if any?
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Drescher
> Director of Technology and Innovation
> Essex-Westford School District
> 58 Founders Rd.
> Essex Jct., VT 05452
> (o) 802-857-7090
> (c) 802-279-8355
>

> CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED.
>
> The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.

Will Hatch
Director Of Technology
Addison Central School District

--
*WARNING: *This message may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected under the *Family Education Rights and Privacy Act* or other