6-12 has 1:1 Chromebooks that they brought home

5th grade said they have home devices they could use
4th grade disassembled classroom/grade level carts to bring home

we had a few 2nd graders take them home

My guess is over the next few days/weeks we'll be sending more home to
students as they/their parents request them