We are looking to deploy to any students in need K-6, if necessary.  My
kindergarteners have at least logged in a few times, but will need help
navigating, along with my 1st graders.  I am not comfortable sending iPads
home, so we will try Chromebooks and see where that gets us. We are running
into difficulty with a lack of Internet in some of the most rural areas.
There is a local ISP who is not offering free service and no cell
coverage.  I don't see a way for us to provide devices and service to
everyone so that we can go completely digital, but my school hasn't learned
what our long-term plan is yet.

Out of curiosity, how are you holding families accountable if you have
never sent devices home?  We have no insurance on our devices, as they have
only been in-school devices.  Is everyone else just holding their breath
and crossing fingers?

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School