3-12 Have Chromebooks (I think all students or at least those that have
expressed a need).  K-2 Students in four of our Elementary schools have had
iPads deployed - to at least those that have requested them.
Unfortunately, those 4 schools were all working with iPads that are managed
with local MDM/Profile Manager and can not manage remotely.  Looks like
Zoom has been requested for many of these ipads...will need to be creative
on that.  Perhaps update configuration and have the family drive the iPad
and connect to network from the parking lot to get the update?

Chromebooks so far have been easy to manage, deploy and troubleshoot.
iPads...not so much...  iPads had been set to allow a user to login and use
an Apple ID to install an app - this was from previous years' request for
Staff at the schools to be able to install an app JIT (just-in-time)
without Tech support.  Not sure if that is going to come back and bite us.
If a device is tied to an Apple ID (family installs an app) and leaves
connected to the ID after it returns to school, the iPad will not be able
to be reset and managed...but they will currently be able to install
apps...  50/50?

Keith