Hi everyone,

I have similar questions/concerns here. What I would like to also ask relates to my understanding of Vermont Law and how schools must use only approved "green" cleaners. We had a former director of operations who was a stringent proponent of us only using (or even having in school) approved cleaners.

Thus I am extremely concerned about whether the use of Clorox wipes, or a similar product, is allowed.

Bottom line, it seems to me that computer devices that are handled multiple times per day, such as in an elementary school, could be a significant source of spreading germs.

We need to clean our devices and I would love some suggestions about the products that we could use.  We need to clean keyboards, Chromebooks that have keyboards but also have touch screens, and finally iPads.  What products are anti-microbial but also won't damage touch screens.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

john