Nick

Does that custom domain require a paid subscription?

I assume everyone in our domain has just been logging in with the google login button

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:02 PM Nick Gottier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If your district is using Zoom with Gsuite and Chromebooks, it might be a good idea to add a URL Blacklist in Gsuite for zoom.us and then a URL Blacklist Exception for your vanity URL (such as brsu.zoom.us) at least to your student OUs.

This will help prevent people from accidentally creating a personal Zoom account using their school email and it will prevent them from joining Zoom meetings hosted by non-district accounts.