Bob...
I was in a Zoom meeting this weekend that was set up by my son  with a personal account to celebrate his son's first birthday. He set it up for 40 minutes figuring that would be the 'end' of the allotted time.   About 35 minutes in, a message came up that said 'Zoom' has extended the 40 minute time limit.. enjoy your event.  (Not sure if this was random... or for all personal accounts... but just letting you know that this happened)

Lucie