Has anyone felt the need to upgrade their accounts so they can have admin functions for schools users?

Scott Marshia

CCSU IT Director

802-684-3801 x210

From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Shannon Warden
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 12:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Zoom users and limitations

If they signed up using their school email account they should have the additional time.  We did not have any issues with our staff.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 12:32 PM Bob Owens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,

I have registered with Zoom and am wondering if I should import all of our teachers into the Zoom system. I'm not sure if teachers who signed up themselves will have the 40 minute time waived.

If you have a suggestion on how to make sure the time limit is waived for all users or have used the import function please let me know.

Thanks,

Bob Owens

--

Bob Owens

Technology Coordinator

Addison Northwest School District

11 Main St., Suite B100

Vergennes, VT 05491

(802) 870-8904

Shannon J. Warden M. Ed.

Pronouns: she/her

Principal

Mt. Abraham Union Middle/High School

Ph:  802.453.7023

Fax: 802.453.4359

[log in to unmask]" alt="Image removed by sender.">

WARNING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected under the

Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully recognized

privilege. If you received this message in error please delete and notify the sender.