Hi everyone
For the first time in a long time I will not be in Austin for SxSwEDU
but I've heard that a number of you are
Some of us (I'm sure not just me) are jealous and would love to follow virtually.

I know I will be following the SxSwEDU tweets and live stream but there is nothing like following your tribe from #vted. perhaps adding #vted and to the #SxSwEDU hashtag

And even if you are not going, taking a look at session titles by tracks can inform some roundtables for us at upcoming #vted events

https://schedule.sxswedu.com/2020/3/9/events/type/panel

or listening or watching the live streams

https://www.sxswedu.com/live/

https://www.sxswedu.com/news/2020/live-podcast-recordings-from-the-future-of-x-edsurge-the-8-black-hands-more/

--
Lucie deLaBruere