Here's a new twist for 9th annual Create Make Learn Summer Institute
We're traveling South.  Windham North East has asked to host the institute this year.  (Open to ALL, not just their district)   My commitment to more equitable opportunities for educators in rural Vermont aligned with their goals, so I said "Let's do it".

Please distribute flyers (attached) and let. your staff know that the early bird incentive ends March 31.  We're also going to cap enrollment to provide an intimate hands on experience perfect for beginners and those with some experience with creating and making.

You can find more info and photos, download a flyer or sign up at www.CreateMakeLearn.org

CML 2020 Flyer EB-Mar31.png

--
Lucie deLaBruere