Thank you to the organizers.   Something I don't see on the list of topics, but is one of the issues I know has come up is "Equity" of internet access.  We have devices but many of our students don't have internet at home (or without an accurate survey yet we can't assume they do).

How do we approach digitized distance learning for students that don't have internet at home?  How do we create offerings that will not single-out any individuals?    The rumors I have heard is that teachers need to plan for 2 weeks of paper only at-home lessons.   I will find out more on Monday what the expectations are for me as the integrationist will be during this time.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning