-----Original Message-----
From: Science for the People Discussion List
<[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mitchel Cohen
Sent: 18 March 2020 01:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: what is going on in Brooklyn with respect to the coronavirus s
ituation?

From: "Larry Fishman" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Mitchel,

There is so much panic and overreaction in the SF Bay area, so I thought I'd
ask you what is going on in Brooklyn with respect to the coronavirus
situation? We are in a lockdown mode. The CDC and Trump have created a real
mess. What really disturbs me is that no one in the alternative news media
is even reporting accurate news or even knows about the effectiveness about
vitamin C, and no hospital to my knowledge uses IV vitamin C or any other
form of vitamin C. It is so sad and tragic that this is happening. Everyone,
especially the pharmaceutical companies, are hoping for a vaccine when there
is an effective treatment already available. The only problem is that
vitamin C cannot be patented. And news of vitamin C research for
COVID-19 is being actively suppressed.

Anyone saying that vitamin therapy can stop coronavirus is already being
labeled as "promoting false information" and promulgating "fake news." Even
the sharing of verifiable news, and direct quotes from credentialed medical
professionals, is being restricted or blocked on social media. Andrew Saul
shows sequential examples of this phenomenon at his Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/themegavitaminman .

It is important to recall that December 31, 2019 was the day Chinese
officials notified the WHO that Chinese citizens were suffering unusually
severe cases of pneumonia. That same day Taiwan began monitoring all
passengers who arrived from Wuhan. A few days later, they started monitoring
all people who had traveled to Wuhan since December 20. They increased their
surveillance and testing and the rest is history; 50 cases and 1 death as of
March 13, 2020. Of course, the US would never tell you that.

According to Dr Brownstein South Korea and Taiwan have the situation under
control.  I have no idea what is going on in other countries.
Some people are even claiming that the situation in China has not improved.

The CDC refused test kits from the WHO, developed their own faulty kits and
refused private labs from testing sick individuals. The postmortem on this
story hopefully will be ugly for the CDC, but don't count on it.. We are in
a mess now with COVID-19 spreading across the country.

So let me know what is going on in Brooklyn with respect to the coronavirus
situation and what your thoughts are. Thank you and have a good day and be
well..

Larry