I'd like to be removed from this list, please.

As my last message to the list before I go, I have two recommendations:

1) Please read (and consider subscribing to!) the relaunched Science for the People at magazine.scienceforthepeople.org

2) For the discussion email list of the relaunched organization send an email to [log in to unmask] ; you'll be happy to know that messages on that list are moderated.

-Chris