Good Morning,

I wanted to share the below from NSF regarding submission of Collaborative Proposals utilizing Research.gov.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to your assigned Research Administrator.

Be Well - Julie

Working remotely

Julie Macy | Team Lead | Signing Official

Proposal Submission | Award Administration

University of Vermont

Sponsored Project Administration

217 Waterman | 85 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405-0160