THE DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS

SERVICES AND RESOURCES

We're here!
Campus offices are quickly figuring out how to best deliver what you need, when you need it. It's going to take some teamwork, but UVM faculty and staff are keeping support services accessible and learning on track.

To help you accessresources, we've built aCOVID-19 landing page just for students. Here you'll find:
  • A list of services and how to access them
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Tips for staying healthy and safe
  • And more.
I hope you find this helpful as you adjust to learning and interacting with us remotely. We care about your success and encourage you to reach out if you need anything, have a question, or want to connect with your peers in positive ways.

Be well,

Annie Stevens, Ph.D.
Vice Provost for Student Affairs

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
why did I get this?unsubscribe from this listupdate subscription preferences
University of Vermont, Dean of Students Office 41 South Prospect Street Burlington, VT 05405 USA