So where did you go? and how did you fare with crowds, lift lines and powder?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 5:17 PM Alfred Eisenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for the feedback…yeah, sometimes you never know who shows up where…I’m sure I’m not the only one who saw how much snow the jackpot zone got..

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Get Skied <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020 at 4:53 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] list wisdom on Bolton and avoiding the biggest crowds on Saturday

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 4:12 PM Alfred Eisenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Is Bolton usually less busy than most?  I think I’ve been to every other decent sized Vermont hill except Magic.  I’ve never been to Bolton and was thinking maybe it’s worth it since they seem to be in the jackpot zone with Stowe and Smuggs.

Bolton doesnt really get crowded but the lots get crowded. Lift lines are atypical except on holiday weekends with new snow.

How about Mt Ellen?  Usually considerably less crowded than main bush?

Yes, definitely, and often if there are crowds its because there is a ski race at Inverness so they stay away from the main lifts. Lift lines are atypical for the most part as well.

(of course, watch, both mountains will be a zoo tomorrow and I'll regret ever writing this email)

((
  ))
((
  ))