Hi Ernie,

It looks like Josh was able to get a copy of the message and was able to
forward it to [log in to unmask]

I could speculate on why this particular message tripped the spam
threshold, but I'm not sure it would be helpful, as we're not likely to
get confirmation.  The more complicated spam filtering gets, the more
machine learning that gets involved in the process, the less human
understanding of "why" we can arrive at.

I will report this message up to Proofpoint (that's what happens with
all the false positives that go to [log in to unmask]), and they'll use it
to retrain their classifiers.  Hopefully that means less of this
particular author's style will get tagged as spam in the future.

Jim

--
Jim Lawson
HPC/Linux sysadmin