From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alexander Ziminski
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Administrator Approval for program installs over teams

Hello all,

I was on a call with a faculty member today to install a program. Using a Teams meeting to control her computer, I was unable to see the popup window asking for administrator approval to install. The screen would freeze, although webcam video was fine and the user was able to hit escape and I’d regain control.

I was wondering what is the best method to provide administrator approval remotely?

Thanks,

Alex Ziminski

UVM School of Business

IT Assistant