From: Geoffrey Duke <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Zoom unsafe?
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 20:47:52 +0000

Looking for an alternative to Zoom for personal communications? Skype,
Microsoft’s consumer audio/video communications service, provides free
conference calls with no account required, just create a “meet now”
link. (And observe the cautions below about protecting that link!).

https://www.skype.com/en/free-conference-call/
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34926/what-is-meet-now-and-how-do-i-use-it-in-skype
https://www.skype.com/en/features/

If all your folks are on Gmail/Google/Android, Google Hangouts might be
an easy option. (up to 10 people; requires account)

If all your folks are on Apple platforms, I have heard people mention
something called FaceTime.

Stay connected. Stay safe.

—Geoff