It would be typed in the Terminal App

I had negative results searching ~ and /Library/Application Support

On Apr 20, 2020, at 3:45 PM, Pamala Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Not even sure if I typed this as you meant.

From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Scott Martindale <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 3:37:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Background Images Now Live in Teams

Did you have the default images already? Can you run this and see if it reports any results?
 find ~ | grep teamsBackgroundBeach

-Scott

On Apr 20, 2020, at 3:34 PM, Wesley Alan Wright <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Curios and curiouser.

I have Microsoft Teams Version 1.3.00.8663. It was last updated on 4/19/20 .

I did not have a Backgounds folder. Used the Finder create Backgrounds and Uploads. There were no .png files — as you would expect from a new folder.

I dragged and dropped three .jpg files into
/users/waw/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/Backgrounds/Uploads

works like a charm.

MacOS 10.15.4 (19E287)
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)