Version 1.3.00.8663. It was last updated on 4/20/20.

From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Andrew Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 8:50 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Background Images Now Live in Teams

Ah, but what version of Teams are you running?

AEH

From: Technology at <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ernest Buford <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 8:48 AM
To: Technology at <[log in to unmask]>

This is rather curious. A latecomer to the teleconference customization class, I looked into this on my own system – a 2014 MacBook Pro. I have been able to blur my background in a Teams meeting (at least I am that cool). I have the most recent Teams version (auto-updated on 4/20), yet the coveted Backgrounds folder does not exist on my system (`find ~ |grep teamsBackgroundBeach` comes up empty, as does a search for Backgrounds).

I guess I’ll stick with Zoom, where I can easily set background to my own awe-inspiring pics without going under the hood. (Joke!)

Ernie