You are sure that you are a meeting all the requirements listed in the article?  We did pretty extensive testing and found that if you meet them all you will see the teams meeting button appear in your Outlook client for Mac.

I personally did not have it initially as well.

Make sure your using the O365 version of office and not 2019

Make sure your email account is added to your Outlook account with your [log in to unmask]

Make sure Teams is also logged in with your [log in to unmask]

I know that when I was testing if I updated these values sometimes it took a while to reflect in my outlook, whereas if I removed my UVM account from Outlook and then put it back the change was pretty much immediate.

Sarah Colby

Senior System Engineer

SAA