Good Afternoon,

SPA has updated the no-cost extension procedure and process to be in alignment with UVMClick.

1.       We have updated the NCE procedure.

2.       Revised the NCE form located in SPA’s forms library; this will answer all questions for NCE’s processing and reduce redundant data entry.

3.       We also created an UVMClick User Guide for how to process an NCE Modification Request.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact your assigned Research Administrator.

Be Well, Stay Safe – Julie

Working remotely

Julie Macy | Team Lead | Signing Official

Proposal Submission | Award Administration

University of Vermont

Sponsored Project Administration

217 Waterman | 85 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405-0160

P: 802-656-1325 | [log in to unmask] | www.uvm.edu/spa/

To unsubscribe from the SPANEWS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(SPANEWS,SIGNOFF);