As I look at the FLOWNET and see so many names and people I know a little, a lot, or not at all and as this strangeness envelops us, I'd like to express my admiration for the vascular tech/sonographer world.
For now, COVID has not  directly touched me or my family,  and I am thankful.
At this time of the year when several religions celebrate freedom and rebirth, I hope we all stay well. I look forward to when our interactions can transcend from this important electronic forum to the physical world.