April 17, 2020

Dear UVM Community,

I realize we are all spending much effort on coping with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. But I firmly believe it is also important to not lose focus on our ultimate post-pandemic goals. You chose UVM because it is a special place that is building a better tomorrow through the education and the research that we all contribute to and support.

We can—and must—continue that mission even as we struggle to cope with the challenges of today. Which is why it’s important to maintain our efforts to advance UVM. Our strategic visioning statement was developed to do just that. Please take a few minutes to read it and provide your feedback. The statement and associated survey can be accessed via the following link<http://go.uvm.edu/amplify> (http://go.uvm.edu/amplify).

We will be collecting responses through the end of the month. Thanks in advance for your support and collaboration.

With best wishes,
Suresh

Suresh Garimella

President