Hello my wonderful MedLibs!

I have a question about what people who are working on Systematic Reviews are doing about the new PubMed and it's super algorithms? I'm working on a search for a SR on group auditory rehabilitation, and every time I enter my search in the new PubMed I get different and frustrating results. For example just searching "group auditory rehabilitation" I get 4 results, and when I search ("group auditory rehabilitation" OR "group aural rehabilitation") I get 1,151 results, many of which have group in bold and are simply describing the use of groups in the methods section, very far away from the aural or auditory words. I tried this search next, ("group auditory rehabilitation" OR "group aural rehabilitation" OR ("group AR" AND "hearing loss")), and it helped in legacy PubMed (8 results) but didn't help in new PubMed (1152). Also, both say that "group aural rehabilitation" is "not found" in the search results, even though that phrase is in the title of this indexed article https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16295235/. New PubMed has a lot of new things in it, and there might not be an answer, but how should I suggest the SR group record this for their methods?

Many thanks,

Rachel Keiko Stark, MS, AHIP
Health Sciences Librarian
California State University, Sacramento