-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Several open positions in AMS for PhD's and Researchers/ PostDoc's at HZDR, Dresden, Germany
Date : Wed, 27 May 2020 14:37:29 +0200
De : Wallner, Prof. Dr. Anton (FWIR) - 4250 <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : Wallner, Prof. Dr. Anton (FWIR) - 4250 <[log in to unmask]>
Pour : [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

we are pleased to announce vacancies for several positions in AMS at HZDR/Dresden, Germany.

In the past few months, the new department of "Accelerator Mass Spectrometry and Isotope Research" had been established at the Helmholtz Center Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR). Furthermore, AMS in Dresden -DREAMS- will significantly expand its research capabilities in the coming years.

We will of course continue our existing AMS research program based on the 6-MV Tandetron system. In the future, additional focus will be on the detection of the smallest traces of radionuclides with the plan for a new dedicated AMS system enabling new applications e.g. in geology, environmental research or nuclear astrophysics.

As a consequence the department will also significantly increase the number of staff to facilitate these additional activities. There is now the opportunity to apply for several PhD positions and we offer attractive positions for Postdocs and scientific staff.

In particular we are looking for

Note, PhD students will start their first year with a salary equivalent to 50% of a PostDoc (equivalent to 19.5 hours/week) and this can increase to up to 75%. See also the attachments.

For more details please check the vacancy notices at HZDR (https://www.hzdr.de/db/!JobList?pNid=490) or contact me via email at [log in to unmask] or phone +49 351 260 3274.

The closing dates for these positions will be between the 23 June and 30 June 2020.

Please forward to prospective candidates you think may be interested. Thank you.

Thanks for our attention.
All the best and stay healthy.

Toni