-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	Several open positions in AMS for PhD's and Researchers/
PostDoc's at HZDR, Dresden, Germany
Date : 	Wed, 27 May 2020 14:37:29 +0200
De : 	Wallner, Prof. Dr. Anton (FWIR) - 4250 <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : 	Wallner, Prof. Dr. Anton (FWIR) - 4250 <[log in to unmask]>
Pour : 	[log in to unmask]

Dear all,

we are pleased to announce vacancies for several positions in AMS at
HZDR/Dresden, Germany.

In the past few months, the new department of "Accelerator Mass
Spectrometry and Isotope Research" had been established at the Helmholtz
Center Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR). Furthermore, AMS in Dresden -DREAMS-
will significantly expand its research capabilities in the coming years.

We will of course continue our existing AMS research program based on
the 6-MV Tandetron system. In the future, additional focus will be on
the detection of the smallest traces of radionuclides with the plan for
a new dedicated AMS system enabling new applications e.g. in geology,
environmental research or nuclear astrophysics.

As a consequence the department will also significantly increase the
number of staff to facilitate these additional activities. There is now
the opportunity to apply for several PhD positions and we offer
attractive positions for Postdocs and scientific staff.

In particular we are looking for

  * Researcher/PostDoc's (f/m/d) in Accelerator Mass Spectrometry with
    focus on one of the following topics: sample preparation techniques,
    nuclear astrophysics and environmental applications.
  * PostDoc (f/m/d) in Accelerator Mass Spectrometry with focus on or
    experience in isobar suppression
  * PhD students (f/m/d) in the fields of Accelerator Mass Spectrometry
    and Nuclear Astrophysics <https://www.hzdr.de/db/Cms?pNid=no&pOid=60834>

Note, PhD students will start their first year with a salary equivalent
to 50% of a PostDoc (equivalent to 19.5 hours/week) and this can
increase to up to 75%. See also the attachments.

For more details please check the vacancy notices at HZDR
(https://www.hzdr.de/db/!JobList?pNid=490) or contact me via email at
[log in to unmask] or phone +49 351 260 3274.

The closing dates for these positions will be between the 23 June and 30
June 2020.

Please forward to prospective candidates you think may be interested.
Thank you.

Thanks for our attention.
All the best and stay healthy.

Toni