Hi All – Geoff thank you!  I’m forwarding this along to Student Accessibility Services as well.

Amber

Amber Fulcher, MA

Pronouns: She/Her (Why include pronouns?)

ADA/504 Coordinator

Phone: 802.656.0945 | email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

HR, Diversity, & Multicultural Affairs  | Feedback or Suggestions?

Human Resources, Diversity and Multicultural Affairs

The University of Vermont, Room #228 Waterman Building, Burlington, VT 05405

This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.