Jesse, I didn’t see any options around categorization when I added my comment. I suppose one could simply ask that it be categorized as such in a comment, which I have now done.

I’m gratified to see that the number of votes for this issue has doubled since I found it yesterday. Yay!

—Geoff

From: Jesse C. Suter <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 2:35 PM
To: Geoffrey Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]>; Amber Fulcher <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Teams feature request - pinned video for ASL interpreter

Thank you for doing this Geoff! I’ll send out to our Center and to our national network, see if we can get some buzz.

When you posted, was their an option to get this categorized under their Accessibility feature requests? I see that as one of the largest categories in MS Teams User Voice.

Happy Friday!

- Jesse

For the health and safety of our partners and people at CDCI we are working from home. Our staff and faculty are available to assist you via email and phone. For more information, go to www.uvm.edu/cdci. Thank you.

Jesse C. Suter, PhD
Executive Director and Research Associate Professor
Center on Disability and Community Inclusion, University of Vermont
802-656-1130   www.uvm.edu/cdci

Pronouns: He, him, his (Why include pronouns?)