I had the error. It basically said upload failed. I uploaded through the online mail and it took about a week for it to filter down everywhere. But it did finally do it.

Holly

On May 16, 2020, at 10:43, Helen Read <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

She did not say what the exact error was, but I will suggest uploading her picture in Office online and see if that works.

Helen Read

Senior Lecturer

Department of Mathematics & Statistics

University of Vermont

From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Beth Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 10:24:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Teams Profile Pictures

I have had to upload mine to our Office online “dashboard”. It takes a while to sugar down to all of the apps but it does.

And FWIW after the problems with the Presence state and subsequent update it seems most profile pictures went MIA.  We all uploaded ours again and it’s taken a few days for them to reappear in all of the apps.

What error are they getting when they upload the picture?

Beth Wilkins

CAS Computing Services