We’ve had a few people with Teams troubles similar to what you describe.  Interestingly all on Windows 10, but I’m not sure that’s a meaningful datapoint or not.

Reinstalling from scratch has gotten all of them running again:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app

It sometimes takes a couple of Teams starts to get back up and running.  Teams appears to have some sort of “self-healing” routines that it runs.

AEH

From: Technology at <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Naima Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 12:32 PM
To: Technology at <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Teams error

A user said his Teams “died” and won’t let him log in and gives the following error: /adfs/services/trust/13/windowstransport

He tried a reboot and that didn’t change anything. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Naima T. Dennis
Sr. Assistant Registrar for Technology

Office of the Registrar | The University of Vermont
85 So. Prospect St. Burlington, VT 05405| 360 Waterman
802-656-1390 | www.uvm.edu/registrar<http://www.uvm.edu/registrar>