We’re working on it!  The invoice was caught up for a bit but the payment went out yesterday.  The key should be available shortly, although I’m not positive we’ll have it for tomorrow.

~ Julia

From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Andrew Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 9:35 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Nvivo license expires tomorrow?

Greetings-

Sorry for the posting to IT Discuss, but I’m not sure who is responsible for the Nvivo license?  I was alerted by a client that that the license key posted on uvm.edu/software appears to expire tomorrow.  Anyone know if there is a new key available?

Thanks,

--

Andrew Hendrickson

CAS IT Administrator