Adobe has sent this follow-up message regarding the Adobe Creative Cloud at-home licensing extension:
Adobe is supporting temporary at-home access of Creative Cloud through July, 6th, 2020.

To support students and educators in the transition to distance learning, we recently provided higher education and K–12 institutional customers globally — who currently make Creative Cloud available through on-campus labs — the ability to request temporary "at-home" access for their students and educators at no additional cost.

Our records indicate that your users have received this temporary access. To support you in navigating the ongoing uncertainty, we are extending this access until July 6th, 2020.

Creative Cloud access will be automatically extended until July 6th, 2020. No additional action is required. There will not be another extension of this offer beyond July 6th.

[Why the 6th of July? My cynical guess is it's enough time for institutions to work increased Adobe costs into the next fiscal year's budget (moving from shared device-based licensing to user-based licensing, for example), plus an extra work week to make the necessary software packaging and distribution changes and transition to the new license type.]

As stated, UVM's implementation of the at-home, NetID-based Adobe license should continue to function through the end date of July 6, 2020. After that, access to Adobe software will revert to any and all previous, non-expired license models that were in effect prior to the COVID-19 extension. This may include individual user licenses or shared device licenses (mostly found in computer labs). Should departments or lab managers need to utilize their existing shared device licenses for continued summer remote instruction purposes, existing licenses may be able to be converted to use in VDI desktops. Contact [log in to unmask] for details.

Related KB article has been updated to reflect the new date:

https://www.uvm.edu/it/kb/article/adobe-creative-cloud-remote-access/

-JLT

Jonathan L. Trigaux
Systems Architecture & Administration