I just changed my pw as well and Teams and the outlook client on my phone, did not ask for the new pw for well over half a day, at which point both suddenly asked for the new PW, but no I did not have your exact problem.

Roxanne “Roxy” Bombardier

Information Technology Professional

University of Vermont - Enterprise Technology Services – Client Services

238C Waterman Building
Office Phone: (802) 656-7744
Operating Hours: 08:00 – 16:30 M-F

Pronouns I use: she, her, and hers

This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Please don’t be evil.