Due to a pile-up of meetings and support requests yesterday, we weren’t able to work on this yesterday. We will begin the work in a few minutes at 9 am.  Just FYI.  —Geoff

From: Geoffrey Duke
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Thursday - renewing domain issuing certificate authority

Hi, folks,

We are going to be renewing the certificate of our internal PKI Certificate Authority on Thursday, starting at 1:30 pm. We don’t anticipate this will have any impact on any client-facing services, but want to let you know about this change. This service is used to issue certificates that are used by computers in the Campus domain to authenticate each other and to secure some forms of communication.

We will notify these lists when this work has been completed.

—Geoff

Geoffrey Duke  [He/Him]

802.656.1172 | Sr Systems Administrator | Enterprise Technology Services | University of Vermont