Hey everyone,

This is likely a silly question, but I'm sure someone will have an answer.

I'm mostly a Windows guy, but late last year got myself a MacBook and it's great. I love it. What I'm finding though, is that in the Outlook client, when I try to open someone else's calendar, I get the message that I don't have access to that person's calendar and to request it from them. On any of my PCs - domain joined, or not - I can open these calendars just fine through the Outlook client.

So, I'm sure I'm missing something, I'm just not sure what it is.

Any of you better-at-Mac folks have some tips for me?

Mickey Mossey
Director of Information Technology
Programming & System Administration
University of Vermont Foundation