From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Pamala Smith
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Open shared calendars on Mac Outlook client?

We've looked into this twice (because we forgot) in the past and both times determined that viewing others calendars in Outlook client on a Mac was not possible (though they weren't shared calendars) and as far as I know anyone in the library using a Mac uses the web version (for this or another reason) but I haven't surveyed them.