Good afternoon, IT-Discuss:

ETS is preparing to upgrade appXtender and before we finalize June 1st as the date, wanted to reach out broadly to make sure that everyone who is interested in testing in pre-prod has the chance.  So, if you or those you support are appXtender users who have not yet worked with Marty to test and you would like to, please identify yourself ASAP by responding to this email.  We will make a final go/not-go decision on the 6/1/20 date at close of business Thursday 5/28/20.

I hope you are each staying sane and healthy,

Rachel

Rachel Seremeth

Director of Enterprise Application Services & Database Administration

The University of Vermont

v: 802-656-6669